9.27.2012

Dark Night

I have a Canon Rebel XS and I have only shot with it during the day, and have been looking for an excuse to shoot with it at night. Well the other night, we decided to try a new Italian bistro in Aldie, called Ciro Ristorante. The mushroom ravioli and cheese pizza was delicious, but not as delicious as this vintage men's vest I found, while thrifting a while back.

I paired this amazing find with my 'almost vintage' sheer palazzo pants and a leather wrap belt, but the night time photos did the outfit no justice. Ugh. I need to read up on getting the most out of my camera. Nonetheless I wanted to post them anyway, since I haven't made a post recently.





Top (scarf attached): Annie Creamcheese
Vest: Vintage
Pants: Annie Creamcheese
Shoes: Micheal Kors
Belt: ADA wrap belt (South Moon Under)

No comments:

Post a Comment